If your teeth have lost their pearly white, youthful appearance you are not alone. Aging, diet, injuries along with many other factors cause teeth to dull and yellow. Teeth Whitening has become a popular dental service at our office. Teeth Whitening is safe, fast and effective.
Reason for Tooth Discolouration include:
• Drinking Coffee, Tea, Wine or Soft Drinks Stains Teeth
• Natural Aging – The dentin underneath the enamel of a tooth darkens
• Smoking or any Tobacco Use Stains Teeth
• Accidents – a dead nerve will darken a tooth
• Root Canal Therapy
We offer at Bridgeport Weber Dental Centre Professional Zoom whitening take-home kits. It only takes two easy office visits to start using Zoom White. At your first visit, impressions will be made of your teeth and custom gel-holding trays will be made to perfectly fit your smile.
During your second visit — you’ll be fitted for your trays and receive the Zoom White take-home kit which includes the whitening gel. can either be worn overnight or during the day for approximately 14 days.
Tips to Prevent Teeth Staining
• Brush and floss your teeth at least twice a day. If possible, after every meal is preferred.
• Avoid foods and beverages that cause stains.
• Use a straw to prevent your teeth from being exposed to beverages that can stain.
• Rinse your mouth with water after each meal.
• Stop smoking and chewing on tobacco.
• Stop drinking coffee. If you must, try to cut back on how much you drink daily.
• Visit the dentist every six months for checkups and cleaning.
• Use a mouth guard if you’re prone to teeth grinding or participate in any physical activity.